The Company has adopted the following manner for dissemination of corporate communications to its shareholders with effect from 31 December 2023:
· A one-time notification will be sent to shareholders individually in hard copy or electronically to inform them that the corporate communications will be disseminated to them electronically unless the relevant shareholders elect to receive such corporate communications in hard copy, and will request them to provide their electronic contact details to the Company .
· When the Company issues corporate communications, a notification letter will be sent to the electronic contact details provided by the shareholders electronically informing them that they may access the corporate communications via the Company’s website or the website of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited (the “Website Versions”).
· For Actionable Corporate Communications , the Company will also send the relevant communications to the shareholders individually and in electronic form if functional electronic contact details have been provided to the Company. If the Company does not possess the email address of a Shareholder or the email address provided is not functional, the Company will send the Actionable Corporate Communications in printed form together with a request form for soliciting the Shareholder’s functional email address to facilitate electronic dissemination of Actionable Corporate Communications in the future.
· The Company will send hard copy of the corporate communications to those shareholders who provided invalid electronic contact details to the Company (including a request for the shareholders’ functional electronic contact details) but this may cause delay in dissemination of corporate communications.
· The Company will send a printed copy of the corporate communications to the shareholders free of charge upon their request . Such request will be valid for a specific period to be determined by the Company. The shareholders may revoke or supersede such instructions before expiry.
· The Company will send a request form to the shareholders periodically to confirm if they would like to choose to receive corporate communications of the Company electronically (including a request for the shareholders’ electronic contact details) or to receive the corporate communications of the Company in hard copy. If the Company does not receive the duly completed reply form or receive a response indicating any objection from these shareholders within 28 days, such shareholders will be deemed to have consented to receive the corporate communications of the Company by Website Versions only (save for Actionable Corporate Communications which will still be sent to these shareholders in hard copy). A notification of the publication of corporate communications of the Company will be sent to such shareholders by post when the relevant corporate communications are published.
· If the Company intends to adopt any new arrangements on dissemination of corporate communications (e.g., changing the mode of dissemination or adopting a different consent mechanism for electronic dissemination), it will send a one-time notification to the shareholders individually in hard copy or electronically to (a) inform them of the new arrangements (before implementation) and (b) solicit the electronic contact details of the shareholders.
· The above manner for dissemination of corporate communications to the shareholders of the Company may be amended from time to time pursuant to the relevant requirements under the Rules Governing the Listing of Securities on The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited (the “Listing Rules”) and applicable laws and regulations.
1. In case where the shareholder has previously agreed to be notified by a particular electronic means.
2. The purpose of collecting the electronic contact details is for sending corporate communications to the shareholders. It is the responsibility of the shareholders to provide electronic contact details that is functional. The Company will be considered to have complied with the Listing Rules if it sends corporate communications to the electronic contact details provided by a shareholder without receiving any “non-delivery” message. Shareholders should pay attention to the consequences of providing invalid electronic contact details to the Company.
3. An “Actionable Corporate Communication” means any corporate communication that seeks instructions from the Company’s shareholders on how they wish to exercise their rights or make an election as the Company’s shareholders.
4. Shareholders may request for a printed copy of the corporate communications of the Company by sending their request (specifying their name, address and request) (i) in writing to the Company c/o the Company’s share registrar, Computershare Hong Kong Investor Services Limited at 17M Floor, Hopewell Centre, 183 Queen’s Road East, Wanchai, Hong Kong; or (ii) via email to .
5. For sending hard copy of corporate communications of the Company to overseas shareholders, airmail or an equivalent service that is no slower will be used, where practicable.